Rugged, versatile, and packed with time-saving features, the Rhino™ 5200 meets key ANSI and TIA/EIA 606-A labeling standards. Just press a proprietary Rhino “Hot Key” to automatically size, space and format text for perfect patch panel labels - then press another to print matching cable flags or face plate tabs, without retyping. It’s just as easy to print module and fixed-length labels, horizontal and vertical wire wraps, terminal and 110 blocks and much more. Print Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes. Access 100+ industry symbols, fractions, and punctuation marks with a few quick keystrokes. Add the optional quick-charging lithium-ion battery for uninterrupted productivity.
- Print Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4" (19mm) wide labels – perfect for asset management
- Large backlit 2-line and 14-character display
- Meet key ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-A industry labeling standards
- Exclusive, one-touch “Hot Keys” to automatically size, space, and format label text for electrical and patch panels, terminal and 110 blocks, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, vertical and fixed-length applications
- Uses DYMO Industrial labels with chemical-heat-and UV-resistant materials; also prints heat-shrink tubes and non-adhesive labels